Web Archive Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Web Archive : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.1 Web Archive > President's List > Cbmi
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tsummerl@schreiner.edu

Cbmi

Colleagues:
My CFO has asked me to inquire of this group whether you have had
experience with the five-day programs run annually by the college business
management institute. They have been around for over half a century, but I
would be interested in knowing whether your VP for finance has attended and
has good, bad or neutral things to say about them. CTS

From owner-cicpres-list@cic.edu Mon Jun 21 12:51:53 2004
Subject: RE: CICPRES-L: CBMI
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:42:42 -0400
From: "Richard Artman" <RARTMAN@sienahts.edu>
To: <cicpres-list@cic.edu>
Sender: owner-cicpres-list@cic.edu

No information to share.

Rick Artman
President, Siena Heights University
1247 E. Siena Heights Drive
Adrian, MI 49221
517/264-7000
Fax - 517/264-7702
www.sienahts.edu
rartman@sienahts.edu

Old Post 06-21-2004 08:21 PM
tsummerl@schreiner.edu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tsummerl@schreiner.edu Find more posts by tsummerl@schreiner.edu Add tsummerl@schreiner.edu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote