Web Archive Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Web Archive : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.1 Web Archive > President's List > RE: 22 "reasonable expectations"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
"Laura Wilcox"
lwilcox@cic.nche.edu

RE: 22 "reasonable expectations"

Reminder: Documents cannot be attached in e-mails to this listserv; =
please put the text in the body of the e-mail and resend.
Thank you.

Laura Wilcox
Vice President for Communications
Council of Independent Colleges
One Dupont Circle, Suite 320
Washington, DC 20036
(202) 466-7230
(202) 466-7238 (fax)
lwilcox@cic.nche.edu=20

Old Post 06-02-2004 04:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Find more posts by Add Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote